Friday, May 7, 2010

Adventure Time!

What Time Is It? Adventure Time!
Adventure Time is the MOST bizarre, creepy, totally awesome show I have ever seen! From Lumpy Space princesses to talking dogs, this show is the best! I am confused whether it is for kids or adults, probably both. One of my favorite characters is the Lumpy Space Princess, or LSP for short. She is in my opinion one of the most HILARIOUS television characters! Watch this YouTube video of her yelling at her parents to find out why: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAAmJslV48g&feature=channel
Was I right?!?!?!? HILARIOUS! All she has to do is talk. My sister and I imitate her for fun, and I have to say, I think I'm pretty good! =D
So tune into Cartoon Network every Monday night at 8:00pm for a new
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Erica said...

I love this show!

Ruby said...

=D
who doesn't?
well, most of the people I ask don't...
~Callie