Friday, May 7, 2010

OMG!


Tonight I have clothing revue for 4-H! It's where I have to model clothes that I have sewn over the year in front of judges. That is where judges choose what ribbon I get, Excellent, Good or something I cannot remember (I know it's something that means "you sucked" but in a nicer way). I am worried that my leader will approve of my outfit, A long-sleeved grey shirt, a hot pink camo bubble-shirt (thats what I sewed) and sweat pants. It's supposed to be a casual look. I'm worried! I guess my outfit doesn't matter, just my bubble-shirt. If you are wondering what a bubble-shirt is, look to the left at the top I circled. That is the EXACT pattern I used, only different fabric. Wish me luck! I'll post pictures later! =D

2 comments:

Erica said...

This pattern seems great, but how come I can't see any pix of YOUR actual clothing you made?? PLEASE post some pix!

Ruby said...

No prob!
~Callie